DOCUMENTARY: "PAYLOAD 2 - NANOCAPSULES" A TROJAN HORSE TRIGGERED RELEASE
A hard hitting look at what's in the vaccines and how they work.
Taking a deep dive into why the vaccine NANOCAPSULES are prematurely failing. Why athletes are more susceptible to cardiac arrest, why stage performers and presenters are dropping dead and what the connection to 5G is. Also explained is the "Twitcher" / "Fish-out-of-Water-Syndrome", and the cause of the cancer explosion - 50 minute documentary.
Margaret Anna Alice offers concise and profound prose deliver by Dr Lawrie, the covid crimes against humanity to the doors of the diverse and guilty perpetrators; plus every intense word is hyperlinked to robust scientific and recent-historical evidence validating the charges!
We agree wholeheartedly with Dr David Martin that the members of the criminal covid enterprise, including Fidel’s boy, are guilty of premeditated mass murder. There were no mistakes. Rather, it was meticulous diabolic planning and execution. Here is a masterpiece in my opinion! It is an intense 4 minute video. My dear friend and colleague Dr Tess Lawrie is speaking.
A4C - Tanya Gaw, brings a message of hope and empowerment to Smithers..
A4C - Tanya Gaw.. informs Smithers !
President and Founder of Action4Canada , a grassroots movement, Tanya Gaw gave a powerful dinner presentation to those who attended and to those who gathered the following morning beside Highway 16.
Tanya speaking her Truth in the Sun March 18th.
Jam Packed Presentation. March 17 evening
Special Smithers Event.. Tayna Gaw.. A4C
Dynamic Leader and president of Action 4 Canada, Tanya Gaw, will be in Smithers BC on March 17th.
Smithers Golf Course dinner 6:00pm (doors open at 5:30),
Can't make it to dinner, no problem. show up at 7:50pm, take in Tanya's presentation.
Come and join Tayna on Saturday March 18th at THE GOAT 10am..everyone welcome!
Bill 36 will allow the Ministry of Health to unilaterally dictate:
● A licensee to provide additional information or records, including personal information or other types of confidential information
● Bylaws respecting mandatory vaccinations, required under an enactment other than the bylaws, against transmissible illnesses
● Bylaws respecting ethics standards respecting providing false or misleading information to patients or the public respecting health and matters relating to health, including, without limitation, health services, drugs, devices and other health products
● An investigation or taking disciplinary action with respect to whether a licensee is fit to practice or has committed an act of misconduct
● A regulatory complaint based on information from the media or another public source
● An investigation and enter premises used by a respondent to practice a designated health profession without a court order
● An investigation to inspect and copy any records found on the premises or produced under an information and production order, including records containing personal information or other types of confidential information without a court order
● A respondent to undergo a competence assessment
● To not refuse to issue a citation or cancel a citation solely because the respondent's license has expired or has been revoked or surrendered, or the respondent is no longer a resident of British Columbia
● Publicly disclose personal information necessary to protect the public from harm
● Fines not exceeding $200,000 or to imprisonment for a term of not more than 6 months, or to both, to those who provide false or misleading information
● Any other matter that the minister directs